This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 35 executive producers—Benjamin, Ryan, Joel, Jorge, Andrew, Tim Dodd (the Everyday Astronaut!), Russell, Donald, Frank, Joonas, Robb, The Astrogators at SEE, Simon, Lars from Agile Space, David, Fred, Warren, Pat, Pat from KC, Moritz, Steve, Tyler, Kris, Chris, Bob, Lee, Dawn Aerospace, Theo and Violet, Jan, Matt, SmallSpark Space Systems, and four anonymous—and 831 other supporters.
MECO Live at Space Symposium 2023! On April 18 and 19, I’ll be hosting several live shows—my first ever!—at the Redwire booth at the 38th Annual Space Symposium in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Redwire will be hosting a whole set of events on the stage at their booth, including 5 episodes of MECO and an Off-Nominal at happy hour.
Find me at the Redwire booth (#1374). Come say hi and catch a show!
- Live at Space Symposium 2023! - Main Engine Cut Off
- Redwire Announces Live Event with Main Engine Cut Off Podcast, Previews Full Schedule of Activities at Space Symposium 2023 | Redwire Space
- Virgin Orbit lays off most employees - SpaceNews
- T+169: Commercial Small Launcher Updates - Main Engine Cut Off
- Relativity Space has a successful failure with the debut of Terran 1 | Ars Technica
- Relativity launches first Terran 1 - SpaceNews
- Tim Ellis on Twitter: “Achieved 100% power on Aeon R thrust chamber assembly testing today, 💯 258,000 pounds of thrust.”
- Relativity Space on Twitter: “Listen to our customers’ responses to launch. Terran 1 has already served us exceedingly well as a pathfinder product for Terran R, our medium to heavy-life reusable rocket.”
- With eyes on reuse, Relativity plans rapid transition to Terran R engines | Ars Technica
- Like the show? Support the show!
- Email your thoughts, comments, and questions to email@example.com
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Follow @firstname.lastname@example.org on Mastodon
- Listen to MECO Headlines
- Join the Off-Nominal Discord
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Music by Max Justus
- Artwork photo by SpaceX