T+242: NASA’s FY2024 Budget Request (with Casey Dreier)
Casey Dreier of The Planetary Society joins me to talk about the NASA FY2024 budget request and what it means for Artemis, the ISS, and planetary science.
Correction: At some point in the show, we said DAVINCI is managed out of APL, but it’s actually run out of Goddard. Sorry, Maryland!
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 35 executive producers—Pat, Joonas, Bob, The Astrogators at SEE, Fred, David, Kris, Joel, Dawn Aerospace, Jan, Matt, Robb, Warren, SmallSpark Space Systems, Frank, Ryan, Lars from Agile Space, Donald, Moritz, Simon, Theo and Violet, Benjamin, Chris, Pat from KC, Russell, Tim Dodd (the Everyday Astronaut!), Steve, Jorge, Andrew, Lee, Tyler, and four anonymous—and 831 other supporters.
- Casey Dreier (@CaseyDreier) / Twitter
- Casey Dreier | The Planetary Society
- The Planetary Society
- Planetary Society (@exploreplanets) / Twitter
- T+235: Artemis I, 2022 Midterms (with Casey Dreier) - Main Engine Cut Off
- President’s Fiscal Year 2024 Budget Strengthens NASA, Space Economy | NASA
- NASA's FY 2024 Budget | The Planetary Society
- The Planetary Society Welcomes Continued… | The Planetary Society
- Casey Dreier on Twitter: “Here is the ugly truth in the NASA budget proposal”
- Biden Requests Another Big Increase for NASA, Wants Space Tug to Deorbit ISS – SpacePolicyOnline.com
- The Space Station Decision | Hopkins Press
- Like the show? Support the show!
- Email your thoughts, comments, and questions to email@example.com
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Follow @firstname.lastname@example.org on Mastodon
- Listen to MECO Headlines
- Join the Off-Nominal Discord
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Music by Max Justus
- Artwork photo by SpaceX