T+43: March Lightning Round
The last two weeks have been filled with a bunch of smaller stories—SpaceX’s GPS III bid win and upcoming SES-10 launch, ULA’s decision on Vulcan’s engines and Congress’ potential meddling, and the ISS beyond 2024.
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 6 executive producers—Pat, Matt, Jorge, Brad, and two anonymous—and 39 other supporters on Patreon.
- SpaceX Wins GPS III Launch, More Info on Phase 1A - Main Engine Cut Off
- Issue #15 - Main Engine Cut Off
- The Alabama Launch Alliance - Main Engine Cut Off
- Thornberry Walks Back Vulcan Intervention - Main Engine Cut Off
- BE-4 Hydrostatic Bearings - Main Engine Cut Off
- Space Subcommittee Hearing- The ISS after 2024: Options and Impacts | Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
- Email your thoughts and comments to email@example.com
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Subscribe on iTunes, Overcast, or elsewhere
- Subscribe to Main Engine Cut Off Weekly
- Support Main Engine Cut Off on Patreon