Marcia Smith of SpacePolicyOnline.com joins me for a roundup of space policy topics—the House Speaker mayhem, the outlook for budgets over the next year, what to do about the ISS and its related expenses, and a lot more.
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 35 executive producers—Frank, Kris, Tyler, Fred, Lee, Pat from KC, Dawn Aerospace, Stealth Julian, Craig from SpaceHappyHour.com, Theo and Violet, Steve, Benjamin, Warren, Pat, Donald, Joel, David, Ryan, Will and Lars from Agile Space, Bob, The Astrogators at SEE, Tim Dodd, the Everyday Astronaut, Jan, SmallSpark Space Systems, Joonas, Brandon, Harrison, Matt, Chris, Russell, and four anonymous—and 838 other supporters.
- SpacePolicyOnline.com – Your first stop for news, information and analysis about civil, military and commercial space programs
- Shutdown Averted, Government Funded Until November 17 – SpacePolicyOnline.com
- Speaker Mike Johnson: “The People’s House is Back in Business” – SpacePolicyOnline.com
- NASA Safety Panel Issues Clarion Call for ISS Deorbit Tug – SpacePolicyOnline.com
- NASA Upbeat About Future of Mars Sample Return Despite IRB-2 Report – SpacePolicyOnline.com
- SpaceX Warns Government Regulations Slowing Starship, Could Let China Get Ahead – SpacePolicyOnline.com
- NASA IG Skeptical of Major SLS Cost Savings From Services Contract – SpacePolicyOnline.com
- Like the show? Support the show!
- Email your thoughts, comments, and questions to email@example.com
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Follow @firstname.lastname@example.org on Mastodon
- Listen to MECO Headlines
- Listen to Off-Nominal
- Join the Off-Nominal Discord
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Artwork photo by Stoke Space
- Work with me and my design and development agency: Pine Works