SpaceX Crew-1 successfully launched and docked last week, kicking off a new era of the ISS. It’s a good time to zoom out and look at the ISS program overall, and what it means for the future of space development.
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 36 executive producers—Brandon, Matthew, Simon, Lauren, Melissa, Kris, Pat, Matt, Jorge, Ryan, Donald, Lee, Chris, Warren, Bob, Russell, John, Moritz, Joel, Jan, Grant, David, Joonas, Robb, Tim Dodd (the Everyday Astronaut!), Frank, Julian and Lars from Agile Space, Tommy, and seven anonymous—and 430 other supporters.
- CREW-1 MISSION - SpaceX - Updates
- NASA's SpaceX Crew-1 Mission | NASA
- Crew-1 Mission | Launch - YouTube
- Crew-1 Mission | Rendezvous and Docking - YouTube
- NASA safety panel raises doubts about Starliner test flight schedule - SpaceNews
- Axiom Space finalizing first commercial ISS mission - SpaceNews
- Next-Generation Airlock Prepped for SpaceX CRS-21 Launch – Kennedy Space Center
- First Dream Chaser mission slips to 2022 - SpaceNews
- Like the show? Support the show!
- Email your thoughts, comments, and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Listen to MECO Headlines
- Join the Off-Nominal Discord
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Buy shirts and Rocket Socks from the Main Engine Cut Off Shop
- Music by Max Justus