Last week, IAC 2020 brought a flurry of announcements and statements to digest. It’s a good time to check in on current and future lunar politics, with some statements by the ever-antagonistic Rogozin, seven countries signing onto the Artemis Accords, a handful of lunar development contracts announced, and the US election within sight.
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 38 executive producers—Brandon, Matthew, Simon, Lauren, Melissa, Kris, Pat, Matt, Jorge, Ryan, Nadim, Donald, Lee, Chris, Warren, Bob, Russell, John, Moritz, Joel, Jan, Grant, David, Joonas, Robb, Tim Dodd (the Everyday Astronaut!), Frank, Julian and Lars from Agile Space, Tommy, Adam, and seven anonymous—and 414 other supporters.
- Rogozin Wants ISS Extension, Gateway Too U.S.-Centric - SpacePolicyOnline.com
- Shared Standards are a Vital Part of Future Space Exploration - Administrator Jim Bridenstine
- NASA Artemis Accords
- Episode T+158: Doug Loverro Resigns, and a Bit About the Artemis Accords - Main Engine Cut Off
- NASA, International Partners Advance Cooperation with Artemis Accords | NASA
- Eight Countries Sign Artemis Accords - SpacePolicyOnline.com
- ESA awards contracts for moon and Mars exploration - SpaceNews
- China’s Statement on Artemis Accords, via Andrew Jones on Twitter (@AJ_FI)
- NASA Announces Industry Partnerships to Advance Moon, Mars Technology | NASA
- NASA Announces Partners to Advance 2020 ‘Tipping Point’ Technologies | NASA
- NASA Selects Partner to Land Water-Measuring Payload on the Moon | NASA
- Democratic platform calls for continuity in NASA programs - SpaceNews
- Current and former NASA leadership share credit for commercial crew - SpaceNews
- Like the show? Support the show!
- Email your thoughts, comments, and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Listen to MECO Headlines
- Join the Off-Nominal Discord
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Buy shirts and Rocket Socks from the Main Engine Cut Off Shop
- Music by Max Justus