NASA released a request for information this week about cargo services to the Gateway—big news for the future of NASA and the Gateway. I break down the technical and non-technical bits of that announcement, as well as some updates on Space Force and the Soyuz situation.
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 34 executive producers—Kris, Pat, Matt, Jorge, Brad, Ryan, Jamison, Nadim, Peter, Donald, Lee, Jasper, Chris, Warren, Bob, Russell, John, Moritz, Joel, Jan, David, Grant, Mike, David, Mints, Joonas, and eight anonymous—and 189 other supporters on Patreon.
- DOD “Moving Out” on Space Force As Space Council Approves Six Recommendations to President - SpacePolicyOnline.com
- Bridenstine confident in Soyuz return to flight despite quality concerns - SpaceNews.com
- NASA Seeks Information for Gateway Cargo Delivery Services
- Gateway Logistics Services - Federal Business Opportunities: Opportunities
- Gateway Logistics Services - Main Engine Cut Off
- Eric Berger on Twitter: “Congress hasn’t made up its mind yet about the Deep Space Gateway—an interesting contrast to NASA, which speaks of it as a fait accompli. Blurb from Politico’s space newsletter this morning…”
- Email your thoughts and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Listen to MECO Headlines
- Join the Off-Nominal Discord
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Buy shirts and Rocket Socks from the Main Engine Cut Off Shop
- Support Main Engine Cut Off on Patreon