Pat O. and I took a trip down to NASA Goddard to explore all that’s going on there. We talk a bit about our visit, what we saw and learned, and we talk with Brent Robertson, project manager of Restore-L, NASA’s satellite servicing mission.
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 36 executive producers—Kris, Pat, Matt, Jorge, Brad, Ryan, Jamison, Nadim, Peter, Donald, Lee, Jasper, Chris, Warren, Bob, Russell, John, Moritz, Tyler, Joel, Jan, David, Grant, Barbara, Mike, David, Mints, Joonas, and eight anonymous—and 185 other supporters on Patreon.
- NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center | NASA
- Global Precipitation Mission Near-Realtime Rainfall (Incredible rolling 7-day video of rainfall)
- Satellite Servicing Projects Division - Team
- Satellite Servicing Projects Division - Restore-L
- pat o. 🚀 (@spacepat_o) | Twitter
- Falcon Heavy Kerbal Camera Crew Reaction Vid - YouTube
- Email your thoughts and comments to email@example.com
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Listen to MECO Headlines
- Join the Off-Nominal Discord
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Buy shirts and Rocket Socks from the Main Engine Cut Off Shop
- Support Main Engine Cut Off on Patreon