I spent 2 minutes and 40 seconds in the shadow of the Moon in Gallatin, TN. Totality was an incredibly powerful experience, and I wanted to share what it was like to be there as best I could.
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 17 executive producers—Kris, Mike, Pat, Matt, Jorge, Brad, Ryan, Jamison, Guinevere, Nadim, Peter, Donald, Lee, and four anonymous—and 66 other supporters on Patreon.
- Exploring Nashville
- My exact location in Gallatin, TN for totality
- My 8" Dobsonian telescope setup
- My photo of totality on Flickr
- Path of April 8, 2024 total solar eclipse in North America
- Email your thoughts and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Buy shirts and Rocket Socks from the Main Engine Cut Off Shop
- Support Main Engine Cut Off on Patreon