SpaceX launched two missions last weekend, flew new titanium grid fins on Falcon 9, and are really picking up the pace. And Blue Origin got cozy with the Alabama Launch Alliance by announcing that they’ll build the BE-4 production facility in Huntsville—if the engine is chosen for Vulcan.
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 15 executive producers—Kris, Pat, Matt, Jorge, Brad, Ryan, Laszlo, Jamison, Guinevere, Nadim, Peter, and four anonymous—and 55 other supporters on Patreon.
- SpaceX Doubleheader — Main Engine Cut Off
- NASASpaceflight on Twitter
- United Launch Alliance Issues Layoff Notices at Vandenberg AFB | Business - Noozhawk.com
- Blue Origin retains engine lead as House considers limitations on launch system funding - SpaceNews.com
- What just happened between Jeff Bezos' Blue Origin and Alabama? | AL.com
- Aerojet Rocketdyne bringing 800 rocket jobs to Alabama | AL.com
- The Alabama Launch Alliance - Main Engine Cut Off
- Thornberry Walks Back Vulcan Intervention - Main Engine Cut Off
- Email your thoughts and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Google Play, Stitcher, or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Buy shirts and Rocket Socks from the Main Engine Cut Off Shop
- Support Main Engine Cut Off on Patreon