This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 34 executive producers—Pat, Tim Dodd (the Everyday Astronaut), Joel, Fred, Craig from SpaceHappyHour.com, Steve, Pat from KC, Joonas, Jan, Kris, David, Frank, Russell, Tyler, Lee, The Astrogators at SEE, Warren, Benjamin, SmallSpark Space Systems, Chris, Ryan, Lars and Will from Agile Space, Dawn Aerospace, Theo and Violet, Harrison, Matt, Bob, Stealth Julian, Donald, and four anonymous—and 842 other supporters.
- Scott Tilley 🇺🇦 (@coastal8049) / X
- Riddles in the Sky – A blog dedicated to observing, mostly classified, satellites.
- Episode 51 - Hubbles In Reverse - Off-Nominal
- Chandrayaan-3: India becomes fourth country to land on the moon - SpaceNews
- ISRO on X: “Beyond Borders, Across Moonscapes: India's Majesty knows no bounds!. Once more, co-traveller Pragyan captures Vikram in a Snap! This iconic snap was taken today around 11 am IST from about 15 m. The data from the NavCams is processed by SAC/ISRO, Ahmedabad.”
- Luna-25 crashes into moon after orbit maneuver - SpaceNews
- Scott Tilley 🇺🇦 on X: “I have been asked repeatedly about #Luna25. Thus far I have no independent observations of the mission to share. That is not without extensive trying to observe it. So why am I not detecting anything? 🧵⬇️”
- NASA Deep Space Network reaches “critical point” as demand grows - SpaceNews
- Crescent Space | Home
- Intuitive Machines to Deploy and Operate First Lunar Communication Satellite in 2022
- Like the show? Support the show!
- Email your thoughts, comments, and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Follow @email@example.com on Mastodon
- Listen to MECO Headlines
- Listen to Off-Nominal
- Join the Off-Nominal Discord
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Artwork photo by Arianespace
- Work with me and my design and development agency: Pine Works