Last week, I took a visit to Pittsburgh to visit Astrobotic, who is working on a few different landers and rovers destined for the Moon. I got to sit down with several team members for a series of conversations about what they’re working on, how things are going, and how the company is approaching the next few years in the industry.
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 43 executive producers—Simon, Kris, Pat, Matt, Jorge, Ryan, Donald, Lee, Chris, Warren, Bob, Russell, Moritz, Joel, Jan, David, Joonas, Robb, Tim Dodd (the Everyday Astronaut!), Frank, Julian, Lars from Agile Space, Matt, The Astrogators at SEE, Chris, Aegis Trade Law, Fred, Hemant, Dawn Aerospace, Andrew, Harrison, Benjamin, SmallSpark Space Systems, Tyler, nomadic, and seven anonymous—and 837 other supporters.
- Pittsburgh Aerospace Company | Astrobotic Technology
- Moon Manifest | Astrobotic Technology
- Astrobotic Unveils Peregrine Lunar Lander Flight Model | Astrobotic Technology
- Announcing LunaGrid, a Commercial Power Service for the Moon | Astrobotic Technology
- CubeRover Funded for Survive the Lunar Night Mission | Astrobotic Technology
- Astrobotic’s Wireless Charging System for the Moon Can Survive Lunar Night | Astrobotic Technology
- Astrobotic Acquires Masten Space Systems | Astrobotic Technology
- T+88: CubeRover, Michael Provenzano and Andrew Horchler - Main Engine Cut Off
- T+166: Laura Klicker and Daniel Gillies, Astrobotic - Main Engine Cut Off
- Like the show? Support the show!
- Email your thoughts, comments, and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Listen to MECO Headlines
- Join the Off-Nominal Discord
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Music by Max Justus
- Artwork photo by ULA