Sean Mahoney, CEO of Masten Space Systems joins me to talk about everything they’ve been up to lately, from flights of their terrestrial vehicles out in Mojave, NASA’s Lunar CATALYST program, their recent Commercial Lunar Payload Services task order award, and some other projects like DARPA’s XS-1, the Broadsword engine, and XEUS.
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 37 executive producers—Brandon, Matthew, Kris, Pat, Matt, Jorge, Brad, Ryan, Nadim, Peter, Donald, Lee, Chris, Warren, Bob, Russell, John, Moritz, Joel, Jan, Grant, David, Mints, Joonas, Robb, Tim Dodd (the Everyday Astronaut!), Frank, Julian and Lars from Agile Space, Tommy, Adam, and six anonymous—and 361 other supporters.
- Masten Space Systems
- Masten Space Systems (@mastenspace) / Twitter
- mastenspace - YouTube
- Whats the Point? — Masten Space Systems
- Lunar CATALYST | NASA
- XL-1 — Masten Space Systems
- NASA Awards Contract to Deliver Science, Tech to Moon | NASA
- Masten Space Systems Will Deliver NASA and Commercial Payloads to the Lunar Surface in 2022 — Masten Space Systems
- Masten Space Systems selected by Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency for XS-1 Program — Masten Space Systems
- Masten Achieves First Hot-Fire of Broadsword Rocket Engine — Masten Space Systems
- XEUS — Masten Space Systems
- Like the show? Support the show!
- Email your thoughts, comments, and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Listen to MECO Headlines
- Join the Off-Nominal Discord
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Buy shirts and Rocket Socks from the Main Engine Cut Off Shop
- Music by Max Justus