Tim Ellis, CEO and Cofounder of Relativity joins me for an in-depth discussion about Relativity’s status and work towards their first launch. We cover everything from their company vision, funding, new headquarters, wider fairing, customer backlog, potential west coast launch site, and dive into the details of Stargate and Relativity’s materials work.
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 37 executive producers—Brandon, Matthew, Kris, Pat, Matt, Jorge, Brad, Ryan, Nadim, Peter, Donald, Lee, Chris, Warren, Bob, Russell, John, Moritz, Joel, Jan, Grant, David, Mints, Joonas, Robb, Tim Dodd (the Everyday Astronaut!), Frank, Julian and Lars from Agile Space, Tommy, Adam, and six anonymous—and 354 other supporters.
- Relativity Space
- Terran — Relativity Space
- Stargate — Relativity Space
- Relativity Space (@relativityspace) / Twitter
- Tim Ellis (@thetimellis) / Twitter
- Relativity Space raises $140 million - SpaceNews.com
- Relativity to move headquarters to Long Beach - SpaceNews.com
- Relativity Space on Twitter: “Good afternoon from Los Angeles - this is our Stage 2 Iron Bird, which will be the first additively manufactured tank to feed propellants to a rocket engine.”
- Relativity Space has big dreams. Is the company for real? | Ars Technica
- Relativity Signs Telesat, Eyes Polar Launch Site - Main Engine Cut Off
- Like the show? Support the show!
- Email your thoughts, comments, and questions to email@example.com
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Listen to MECO Headlines
- Join the Off-Nominal Discord
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Buy shirts and Rocket Socks from the Main Engine Cut Off Shop
- Music by Max Justus