Mike Suffredini, President and CEO of Axiom, joins me to talk about their recent announcement: Axiom has been selected by NASA for access to an ISS port. They will build out Axiom Station as an expansion of the ISS, and eventually operate it as a free-flying space station. Before Axiom, Mike was NASA’s ISS Program Manager for a decade.
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 37 executive producers—Brandon, Kris, Pat, Matt, Jorge, Brad, Ryan, Nadim, Peter, Donald, Lee, Chris, Warren, Bob, Russell, John, Moritz, Joel, Jan, Grant, Mike, David, Mints, Joonas, Robb, Tim Dodd the Everyday Astronaut, Frank, Julian and Lars from Agile Space, Tommy, Adam, and six anonymous—and 328 other supporters.
- Axiom Space
- Axiom Space - Overview and Team
- NASA Selects First Commercial Destination Module for Space Station | NASA
- Axiom selected by NASA for access to International Space Station port
- Assembly Sequence: Watch the Axiom Segment of the ISS constructed module-by-module
- NASA Selects Axiom for ISS Node 2 Expansion - Main Engine Cut Off
- Episode T+120: Dr. Mike Baine, Axiom Space - Main Engine Cut Off
- NextSTEP K: Commercial Destination Development in Low-Earth Orbit (LEO) Free Flyer | NASA
- Like the show? Support the show!
- Email your thoughts, comments, and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Listen to MECO Headlines
- Join the Off-Nominal Discord
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Buy shirts and Rocket Socks from the Main Engine Cut Off Shop
- Music by Max Justus