Kurt Klaus, Chair of the Lunar Exploration Analysis Group’s Commercial Advisory Board, joins me to talk about NASA’s Commercial Lunar Payload Services program, and the wider potential for commercial flights to the Moon and beyond.
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 39 executive producers—Kris, Pat, Matt, Jorge, Brad, Ryan, Nadim, Peter, Donald, Lee, Chris, Warren, Bob, Russell, John, Moritz, Joel, Jan, David, Grant, Mike, David, Mints, Joonas, Robb, Tim Dodd the Everyday Astronaut, Frank, Rui, Julian, Lars, Tommy, Adam, Sam, and six anonymous—and 271 other supporters.
- Mr. Kurt K. Klaus
- Lunar Exploration Analysis Group (LEAG)
- Commercial Lunar Payload Services | NASA
- NASA Selects First Commercial Moon Landing Services for Artemis | NASA
- NASA Selects 12 New Lunar Science, Technology Investigations | NASA
- NASA Selects Experiments for Possible Lunar Flights in 2019 | NASA
- Episode T+129: Steve Altemus and Dr. Tim Crain, Intuitive Machines - Main Engine Cut Off
- Email your thoughts, comments, and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Listen to MECO Headlines
- Join the Off-Nominal Discord
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Buy shirts and Rocket Socks from the Main Engine Cut Off Shop
- Like the show? Support the show!
- Music by Max Justus