Loren Grush of The Verge joins me to talk about Falcon Heavy, SpaceX cancelling Dragon 2 propulsive landings, Red Dragon riding off into the sunset, Moon Express, US space policy, and a whole lot more.
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 16 executive producers—Kris, Mike, Pat, Matt, Jorge, Brad, Ryan, Laszlo, Jamison, Guinevere, Nadim, Peter, and four anonymous—and 62 other supporters on Patreon.
- Loren Grush (@lorengrush) | Twitter
- Elon Musk suggests SpaceX is scrapping its plans to land Dragon capsules on Mars - The Verge
- Farewell, Red Dragon - Main Engine Cut Off
- Larry Lemke - Red Dragon: Low Cost Access to the Surface of Mars (SETI Talks) - YouTube
- Meet Scott Pace, the National Space Council's new executive secretary | The Planetary Society
- JAXA Interested in NASA’s Deep Space Gateway - Main Engine Cut Off
- To mine the Moon, private company Moon Express plans to build a fleet of robotic landers - The Verge
- How Moon Express could use robots to mine the Moon - YouTube
- Email your thoughts and comments to email@example.com
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Google Play, Stitcher, or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Buy shirts and Rocket Socks from the Main Engine Cut Off Shop
- Support Main Engine Cut Off on Patreon