Meetup alert! Sunday, October 20, 2019 in Washington, DC. Hang out with me, Jake, and a ton of amazing people of space the night before IAC 2019 kicks off. Details at events.offnominal.space.
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 39 executive producers—Kris, Pat, Matt, Jorge, Brad, Ryan, Nadim, Peter, Donald, Lee, Chris, Warren, Bob, Russell, John, Moritz, Joel, Jan, David, Grant, Mike, David, Mints, Joonas, Robb, Tim Dodd the Everyday Astronaut, Frank, Rui, Julian, Lars, Tommy, Adam, Sam, and six anonymous—and 284 other supporters.
- SpaceX targets 2021 commercial Starship launch - SpaceNews.com
- WATCH LIVE: Elon Musk and NASA chief give an update on SpaceX's astronaut spacecraft – 10/10/2019 - YouTube
- 45th Space Wing commander: Changes underway to support commercial launch - SpaceNews.com
- Michael Baylor on Twitter: “The official government website states that Cape Canaveral is the launch site for SAOCOM 1B, and I have verified that this is not an error. SAOCOM 1A was launched out of Vandenberg last October.”
- Flight Club on Twitter: “This one’s better. 97°”
- Canaveral’s Polar Express - Main Engine Cut Off
- Email your thoughts, comments, and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Listen to MECO Headlines
- Join the Off-Nominal Discord
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Buy shirts and Rocket Socks from the Main Engine Cut Off Shop
- Like the show? Support the show!
- Music by Max Justus