Episode T+161: Mark Wiese, Manager of NASA’s Gateway Deep Space Logistics
Mark Wiese, Manager of NASA’s Gateway Deep Space Logistics, joins me to talk about the logistics architecture for Gateway and, specifically, the selection of SpaceX and Dragon XL for missions in the future. He even lets me get really nerdy and responds to some of my complaints and questions from past episodes!
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 38 executive producers—Brandon, Matthew, Simon, Kris, Pat, Matt, Jorge, Brad, Ryan, Nadim, Peter, Donald, Lee, Chris, Warren, Bob, Russell, John, Moritz, Joel, Jan, Grant, David, Joonas, Robb, Tim Dodd (the Everyday Astronaut!), Frank, Julian and Lars from Agile Space, Tommy, Adam, and seven anonymous—and 384 other supporters.
- Mark Wiese (@MW_go4launch) / Twitter
- Mark D. Wiese, Manager, Deep Space Logistics, Gateway Program | Kennedy Biographies | NASA
- About Gateway Deep Space Logistics | NASA
- NASA Awards Artemis Contract for Gateway Logistics Services | NASA
- Source Selection Statement for the Gateway Logistics Services Contract
- Episode T+152: SpaceX’s Dragon XL Wins Gateway Logistics Services Contract - Main Engine Cut Off
- NASA Seeks Information for Gateway Cargo Delivery Services
- Gateway Logistics Services - Main Engine Cut Off
- Episode T+124: Gateway Logistics Services, FY2020 NDAA, and Small GEO Satellites - Main Engine Cut Off
- Gateway Logistics Services - Draft RFP - beta.SAM.gov
- Like the show? Support the show!
- Email your thoughts, comments, and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Listen to MECO Headlines
- Join the Off-Nominal Discord
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Buy shirts and Rocket Socks from the Main Engine Cut Off Shop
- Music by Max Justus